By Anissa Taun Rogers
In this booklet and spouse customized site you are going to find:
• A finished review of the problems relating to human habit and the social surroundings which are vital to appreciate for perform, up to date with present and suitable info on very important issues in social paintings. extra suitable content material, modern theories, and intervention modalities are integrated in the course of the textual content to maintain scholars modern with what's occurring within the field.
• Careful association of chapters to first current foundational theoretical views at the human situation, after which offer details on uncomplicated aspects of human improvement, encouraging scholars to exploit conceptual lenses to notify their perform with participants at assorted levels of existence. 4 ultimate chapters conceal theoretical foundations and concerns surrounding spirituality, households and teams, agencies, and groups. those chapters supply in-depth details and discussions on mezzo and macro content material. The association of the chapters additionally is helping scholars greater know the way modern theories and methods to concerns stem from foundational theories and the way they are often used to notify paintings with consumers.
• Particular emphasis at the ways that poverty, range, and strengths have an effect on human improvement and behavior.
• The chance to determine how the options healthy into social paintings perform utilizing case examples that open each one bankruptcy and are mentioned in the course of the chapter.
• Interactive case experiences at www.routledgesw.com/cases: Six easy-to-access fictional situations with dynamic characters and events that scholars can simply achieve from any computing device and that supply a “learning by way of doing” layout unavailable with the other textual content. Your scholars could have a bonus not like the other they are going to event of their social paintings training.
• A wealth of instructor-only assets at www.routledgesw.com/hbse that offer full-text readings that hyperlink to the techniques offered in all the chapters; an entire financial institution of aim and essay-type try goods, all associated with present CSWE EPAS (Council on Social paintings schooling academic coverage and Accreditation Standards); PowerPoint displays to assist scholars grasp key options; annotated hyperlinks to a treasure trove of social paintings resources on the net; and a discussion board inviting all teachers utilizing books within the sequence to speak with one another and proportion rules to enhance instructing and learning.
• Ideal to be used in on-line in addition to hybrid path instruction—in addition to standard “bricks and mortar” classes.
This bestseller is perfect to be used in both one-semester or year-long generalist human habit classes. Why? as the textual content is concise and simply utilized in a one-semester direction. however the textual content additionally comes with a spouse set of readings, extra chapters considering macro social paintings, and 6 precise instances that motivate your scholars to “learn by means of doing” and to use their wisdom of human habit to top practices. visit www.routledgesw.com/hbse to profit extra. those extra assets simply let you use the textual content (and its similar assets) in a two-semester sequence.
Read or Download Human Behavior in the Social Environment: Perspectives on Development, the Life Course, and Macro Contexts PDF
Similar social work books
Expert obstacles among employee and customer underpin all parts of perform in social paintings and social care, and the mismanagement of those obstacles may end up in unprofessional behavior and damaging results for the customer. This publication is a uncomplicated primer for conserving all kinds of obstacles throughout the expert dating, from criminal obstacles and guidelines governing behaviour to principles surrounding confidentiality.
What number sufferers of household violence get away, merely to turn into homeless? On September thirteen, 2013 over 36,000 young children and adults stumbled on safe haven in shelters or transitional housing. 5,778 didn't have a spot to head that evening. there isn't sufficient housing and ready lists are lengthy. secure domestic: A advisor to reasonable Housing for family Violence carrier companies and sufferers teaches readers find out how to comprehend and use the housing process greater.
Kinder stärken und sie befähigen, ihre eigenen Kompetenzen kennen zu lernen - Kinder wertschätzen und ihnen ein positives Selbstbild vermitteln - Kinder unterstützen, soziale, emotionale und kognitive Fähigkeiten zu entwickeln Diese Ziele haben die be
Nés dans les années 1920, les formateurs sont devenus rapidement incontournables dans toutes les écoles préparant aux métiers d'éducateur, d'assistant de carrier social, and so on. L'extension du secteur social a généré l'arrivée assez récente d'acteurs issus d'autres horizons qui sont venus interroger les compétences des professionnels déjà en position.
- Théâtre intergénérationnel: Jeu, récits de vie et transmission (French Edition)
- Social Justice and Culturally Relevant Prevention (Prevention Practice Kit)
- Marriage and Family: Perspectives and Complexities
- La recherche en sciences sociales du sport: Quelle(s) utilité(s) ? (Sports en Société) (French Edition)
Extra resources for Human Behavior in the Social Environment: Perspectives on Development, the Life Course, and Macro Contexts
Human Behavior in the Social Environment: Perspectives on Development, the Life Course, and Macro Contexts by Anissa Taun Rogers