By Robin Kamal,Arnold-Peter C. Weiss
Although the scope of orthopaedic surgical procedure keeps to extend each day, the elemental details required to cross orthopaedic in-training,board, and upkeep of certification (MOC) checks continues to be principally unchanged, but crucial. guidance for the Orthopaedics In-Training examination (OITE) and American Board of Orthopaedic surgical procedure (ABOS) half 1, is very tough. spotting the substantial demanding situations confronted via citizens and training orthopaedic surgeons, the authors have written a vital consultant that gives priceless wisdom and medical pearls at the basics of orthopaedic surgical procedure. each bankruptcy is coauthored, delivering readers with a well-rounded viewpoint from either a senior school member and a lately matriculated orthopaedic resident/fellow.
Chapters are equipped through subspecialty, with margin bins that spotlight test-taking parts, medical insights gleaned from years of expertise, and figures particularly interested in supporting readers comprehend and hold tricky options. Pertinent anatomy is strictly illustrated and defined in every one subspecialty bankruptcy, allowing knowing of standard and pathologic musculoskeletal method constructions and functions.
- Key Features:
- An emphasis on topics which are often demonstrated on exams
- Nearly 500 meticulously created illustrations
- Structured therapy algorithms that come with top diagnostic modalities, anticipated results, and commonest problems
- Study tips, mnemonics, and class schemes
- Easy-to-read bulleted formatting permits the reader to arrange, synthesize, and memorize the data with ease
This necessary e-book will drastically profit orthopaedic citizens getting ready for board examinations and board-certified orthopaedic surgeons who have to satisfy MOC requirements.
Read Online or Download Comprehensive Board Review in Orthopaedic Surgery PDF
Best medical education & training books
Now up-to-date to mirror the USMLE Step 2 examination, with better emphasis on case shows and diagnostic talents. nearly four hundred new scientific vignettes with accompanying questions (500 questions in all)--now that includes improved solutions referenced to top textbooks or magazine articles. Reviewed by means of McGraw-Hill's clinical scholar Advisory Committee to make sure simulation of the USMLE test-taking event.
After paying for this product, Amazon will email you an entry Code and redemption directions for this on-line content material. often times, it's also possible to require a path code out of your teacher. Please seek advice the email for added information on redeeming your code and getting access to the web contentBRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics is a superb relief for USMLE Step 1 training and for coursework in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics.
- Erkennung und Bewertung der im Harn vorkommenden mikroskopisch sichtbaren Strukturen- Diagnostische Bewertung der Sedimentsbestandteile
The Pocket advisor to educating for medical teachers, third version, offers a concise advent to teaching. Written by way of skilled scientific educators from the complicated lifestyles aid team and Resuscitation Council (UK), this best-selling consultant provides finished and sensible suggestion at the foremost instructing tools.
- Comprehensive Study of ICD-10 Diagnostic Medical Coding: For Physician and Outpatient Coding
- An Interpretive Approach To History Taking
- CCT Exam Flashcard Study System: CCT Test Practice Questions & Review for the Certified Cardiographic Technician Exam
- Röntgennormalbefunde (German Edition)
- Medical Licensing and Discipline in America: A History of the Federation of State Medical Boards
Additional resources for Comprehensive Board Review in Orthopaedic Surgery
Comprehensive Board Review in Orthopaedic Surgery by Robin Kamal,Arnold-Peter C. Weiss