By Katherine A. Raczynski,Michael M. Waldo,Jonathan P. Schwartz,Arthur M, Horne Horne
By Jacques Soulans
By Anissa Taun Rogers
In this booklet and spouse customized site you are going to find:
• A finished review of the problems relating to human habit and the social surroundings which are vital to appreciate for perform, up to date with present and suitable info on very important issues in social paintings. extra suitable content material, modern theories, and intervention modalities are integrated in the course of the textual content to maintain scholars modern with what's occurring within the field.
• Careful association of chapters to first current foundational theoretical views at the human situation, after which offer details on uncomplicated aspects of human improvement, encouraging scholars to exploit conceptual lenses to notify their perform with participants at assorted levels of existence. 4 ultimate chapters conceal theoretical foundations and concerns surrounding spirituality, households and teams, agencies, and groups. those chapters supply in-depth details and discussions on mezzo and macro content material. The association of the chapters additionally is helping scholars greater know the way modern theories and methods to concerns stem from foundational theories and the way they are often used to notify paintings with consumers.
• Particular emphasis at the ways that poverty, range, and strengths have an effect on human improvement and behavior.
• The chance to determine how the options healthy into social paintings perform utilizing case examples that open each one bankruptcy and are mentioned in the course of the chapter.
• Interactive case experiences at www.routledgesw.com/cases: Six easy-to-access fictional situations with dynamic characters and events that scholars can simply achieve from any computing device and that supply a “learning by way of doing” layout unavailable with the other textual content. Your scholars could have a bonus not like the other they are going to event of their social paintings training.
• A wealth of instructor-only assets at www.routledgesw.com/hbse that offer full-text readings that hyperlink to the techniques offered in all the chapters; an entire financial institution of aim and essay-type try goods, all associated with present CSWE EPAS (Council on Social paintings schooling academic coverage and Accreditation Standards); PowerPoint displays to assist scholars grasp key options; annotated hyperlinks to a treasure trove of social paintings resources on the net; and a discussion board inviting all teachers utilizing books within the sequence to speak with one another and proportion rules to enhance instructing and learning.
• Ideal to be used in on-line in addition to hybrid path instruction—in addition to standard “bricks and mortar” classes.
This bestseller is perfect to be used in both one-semester or year-long generalist human habit classes. Why? as the textual content is concise and simply utilized in a one-semester direction. however the textual content additionally comes with a spouse set of readings, extra chapters considering macro social paintings, and 6 precise instances that motivate your scholars to “learn by means of doing” and to use their wisdom of human habit to top practices. visit www.routledgesw.com/hbse to profit extra. those extra assets simply let you use the textual content (and its similar assets) in a two-semester sequence.
By Joachim König (Hrsg.),Joachim König
By Thomas Harmsen
By Helge Ramsdal,Egil J. Skorstad
By Monique Borba Cerqueira
By Steve Burghardt
By Petra Bollweg
Zentrale those ist, dass sich die Unterscheidung einseitig an dem Vergleich Schule und nicht Schule orientiert. Auf diese Weise wird die traditionelle Sicht schulisch as opposed to nicht schulisch nur reproduziert. Die sozialpädagogische Debatte nimmt sich damit einerseits die likelihood, Lernen und Bildung als empirisch nicht beobachtbare und nicht messbare Prozesse in den Blick zu nehmen. Andererseits bleibt die Frage nach den eigenen formellen und informellen Bedingungen in der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe offen.