By Francis P. Worden MD,Kathleen A., MD Cooney,Teresa G., MD, PhD Hayes,Martha Pritchett, MD, PhD Mims,Robert F., MD, PhD Todd III,Francis P., MD Worden
“As all people in oncology fellowship education understands, there's a large [information] hole during this box. such a lot oncology books are vast and loaded with information…by the time the ebook is [published]…it is outdated.” [Tumor Board evaluate] is clean and simply out of the oven…I haven’t obvious any ebook in oncology like this so far…I imagine my funding during this booklet was once clever and price it.” — Humaid Al-Shamsi, MB(Hon), BMedSc, MRCP(UK), FRCP, FACP, Assistant Professor, The college of Texas, MD Anderson melanoma Center
Culling the information and services of revered oncology experts, it is a concise but accomplished assessment of all components of oncology perform for scientific oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists — either scholars and practitioners. the second one version of Tumor Board evaluate has been completely revised to surround fresh medical advances in review and remedy, new medical instructions, and new FDA-approved medicines and symptoms. It additionally includes nearly 250 multiple-choice questions and solutions to aid readers in checking out their wisdom, particularly these getting ready for the MOC exam.
The publication good points case shows and evidence-based administration discussions that truly display the best way to observe new details in day-by-day perform. In a constant layout, each one bankruptcy addresses epidemiology, possibility elements, average background, and pathology of every significant organ-specific tumor style; an abbreviated show of correct staging; and several other “tumor board type” illustrative sufferer case reports. this can be by way of an evidence-based case dialogue, which enhances present instructions and explains the reason for the diagnostic and healing steps taken. Algorithms and decision-tree photos extra light up the choice process.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION OF TUMOR BOARD REVIEW:
- Presents the newest directions and administration criteria in elementary format
- Focuses on present symptoms, use of recent medicinal drugs, and new therapy of aspect effects
- Includes new FDA-approved medications and guidelines
- Offers nearly 250 multiple-choice questions and answers
By Sandra Tschritter
A bound-in CD-ROM and significant other web site comprise a scholar Quiz financial institution with evaluate mode and try mode for exam-taking practice.
By Renal Nutrition Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
By Rachel U Sidwell,Mike A Thomson
Easy Paediatrics is established in a systems-based style, with extra chapters on matters corresponding to background and exam, improvement, genetics, emergencies and surgical procedure. the fabric is gifted logically with shows, medical findings, investigations and administration thoughts, and valuable packing containers overlaying differential diagnoses, motives and problems also are integrated to accomplish the picture.
Clinical pictures and illustrative diagrams are supplied all through to assist the coed visualise what they're interpreting approximately, and the booklet is more desirable by way of a significant other web site, which incorporates OSCE-style medical situations and MCQs for all of the physique platforms, so the reader can try out what they've got learned.
Presented in an easy-to-remember variety, Easy Paediatrics provides the clinical scholar every little thing they should reach their paediatrics modules, with no bombarding them with extra wisdom that may not be coated of their exams.
By Michael Lieberman
BRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics is a wonderful reduction for USMLE Step 1 coaching and for coursework in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics. totally up to date for its 6th version, chapters are written in an summary structure and comprise pedagogical beneficial properties similar to bolded key phrases, figures, tables, algorithms, and highlighted scientific correlates. USMLE-style questions and solutions stick with each one bankruptcy and a accomplished examination looks on the finish of the book.
By Stefan Sell,Stefan Rehart
+ Besonders praxisorientiertes Werk mit vielen Abbildungen und wenig Text
+ perfect zur visuellen OP-Vorbereitung
+ Schwerpunkt: Hand, Fuß, Wirbelsäule
By Wendy Adams,Jonathan Bull,Jonathan Epstein,Anant Krishnan,Leon Menezes,Bijan Modarai,Paul Patterson,Arun Sahai,Alexis Schizas,Reuben Johnson
By Kelley Skeff,Georgette Stratos
By Gautham P. Reddy,Robert M. Steiner,Christopher Walker
Cardiac Imaging: Case Review is helping you effectively organize for certification, recertification, and perform in cardiovascular imaging with case reports that try your wisdom of all crucial issues. This up to date scientific reference e-book helps you to see how you can make convinced, ultimate diagnoses via exact development reputation, scientific correlation, and differential diagnosis.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior quick searches, and modify font sizes for optimum clarity. appropriate with Kindle®, nook®, and different renowned devices.
- Review instances equipped through point of difficulty with multiple-choice questions and solutions that mimic the hot structure of cardiovascular radiology certification and recertification exams.
- Easily entry in-depth causes of any element of cardiac imaging with convenient web page references to present works, together with Dr. Stephen W. Miller’s Cardiac Imaging, 2nd Edition.
- Stay present with the help of up to date situations covering cardiac radiology, CT, and CT angiography.
- Gain a greater figuring out of all of the fabric helpful for the exam via a number of examples of every present middle ailment entity.
By Martin Krupinski,Norbert Nedopil,Johannes Wittmann
Dieses Buch bietet Unterstützung und Hilfestellung. Es
- erläutert den korrekten Aufbau von Gutachten in der Forensischen Psychiatrie,
- liefert fundiertes theoretisches Hintergrundwissen,
- zeigt dessen praktische Umsetzung,
- bietet Beispiellösungen für typische Begutachtungsprobleme
- und hilft, häufige Fehler zu vermeiden.
Anhand von 22 Beispielgutachten aus den Bereichen Strafrecht, Zivilrecht, Betreuungsrecht, Sozialrecht, Versicherungsrecht und Verwaltungsrecht werden die wesentlichen Grundzüge der Gutachtenerstellung in der Forensischen Psychiatrie erläutert. Randkommentare erleichtern die Übersicht und veranschaulichen die Lösung häufig auftretender Probleme.