By Jane John-Nwankwo RN MSN
By Angel Chater,Erica Cook
- Prepare for checks and coursework utilizing pattern questions and review suggestion
- Maximise your marks and method assessments with self assurance
- Quickly grab key study, serious matters and sensible applications
This new addition to the Psychology convey revision consultant sequence will offer concise insurance of the major components of health psychology.
By Dr Christopher Nordstrom,George Rendel,Dr Ricardo Tavares
Drawing at the Medic Portal’s confirmed song checklist, Mastering the UKCAT takes you, step-by-step, throughout the confirmed ideas that experience helped millions of scholars in achieving most sensible UKCAT ratings. Our specialist authors deconstruct all query kinds earlier than highlighting middle options, universal pitfalls, and best assistance – in addition to the strategies examiners use to journey you up. This publication covers all elements of the UKCAT, together with verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, summary reasoning, determination research, and situational judgment.
By Val M. Runge,Ulrike I. Attenberger,Günther Schneider,John N. Morelli,Peter Fries
-Geballtes Wissen zur MRT ohne physikalischen Ballast
-Besonders hilfreich beim Befunden: Strukturierung nach anatomischen Regionen
-Die häufigsten Pathologien anhand klinischer Fälle
-Der aktuellste Stand der Technik: neuere MRT-Kontrastmittel, MR-Angiografie, kontrastmittelfreie MRA
-Eine Fülle an Abbildungen aus den neuesten Gerätegenerationen
By Leon Gordis
Epidemiology, by award-winning educator and epidemiologist Leon Gordis, is a best-selling creation to this complicated technology. Dr. Gordis leverages his huge adventure educating this topic within the school room to introduce the fundamental rules and ideas of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way. He courses you from an evidence of the epidemiologic method of ailment and intervention, by using epidemiologic ideas to spot the factors of disorder, to a dialogue of ways epidemiology can be used to enhance assessment and public coverage. It’s your best choice for an accessible but wealthy understanding of epidemiology!
- Gain an exceptional origin of uncomplicated epidemiologic principles in addition to practical applications in public wellbeing and fitness and scientific practice.
- Visualize options vividly through plentiful full-color figures, graphs, and charts.
- Check your knowing of crucial information with a hundred and twenty multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions.
- Master the newest nuances in epidemiology due to a wealth of latest and up to date illustrations, examples, and epidemiologic data.
By Bettina Wilms,Henning Schauenburg
Psychosen - zwischen Wahrnehmung und Wirklichkeit
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Psychosen: diagnostische Aspekte
- Need-adapted therapy bei Psychosen
- Pharmakologische Behandlung von Psychosen
- Werkzeugkasten für psychodynamische Psychosentherapie
- Metakognitives Therapieprogramm für Menschen mit Psychose
- Selbsthilfe durch EX-IN
- Kognitive Verhaltenstherapie bei Wahn und Halluzinationen
- Gesprächspsychotherapie für Menschen mit Psychosen
- Hometreatment und gemeindenahe Unterstützungsangebote
- Früherkennung von Psychosen
- Ätiologie der Psychosen
By Jeffrey M. Gross,Joseph Fetto,Elaine Rosen
The new fourth version is now in complete color all through and comprises over 750 distinctive illustrations, X-rays and MRIs, and greater than a hundred images displaying exam recommendations. it is usually a better half site at www.wiley.com/go/musculoskeletalexam that includes 107 MCQs and hyperlinks to videos demonstrating key exam methods.
Musculoskeletal exam is ideal as a short reference consultant, whereas the precise descriptions and clinically suitable examples of often encountered stipulations might help even the main beginner practitioner achieve the knowledge essential to make an accurate prognosis and make sure a winning remedy plan. it really is perfect for actual therapists, physiatrists, orthopedists, scientific scholars, practitioners, and all these thinking about activities drugs and medical massage.
By Annette McIntosh-Scott,Jan Gidman,Elizabeth Mason-Whitehead
The booklet contains forty succinct chapters every one masking an issue and featuring
-a definition of the concept
-discussion of the most concerns
-a case examine to demonstrate the appliance to perform, and
-suggestions for extra reading.
For these constructing or bettering their wisdom and abilities in schooling and mentorship in healthcare, Key recommendations in Healthcare schooling is the right significant other to learning.
By Andrew T Raftery,Michael S. Delbridge,Helen E. Douglas
This booklet is a concise revision consultant to the middle uncomplicated sciences – anatomy, body structure and pathology – which include the fundamental wisdom required through the trainee coming into the area of expertise of surgical procedure. it's been written in a mode to facilitate effortless studying of the basic proof, with symptoms of either their scientific relevance and value. This booklet concentrates on these subject matters which are usually ordinary exam issues for preliminary surgical education. will probably be a useful source for the elemental surgical trainee learning for the Intercollegiate MRCS exam, in addition to proving precious for these in better surgical education and for the surgically vulnerable, well-motivated student.
- The ebook covers in a single quantity all of the necessities of the elemental sciences – anatomy, body structure and pathology - to assist the candidate for the MRCS examination.
- In overlaying the utilized uncomplicated technological know-how the books explains the applying and scientific relevance of the 3 sciences
- The textual content is written in a suitable ‘bullet-point’ sort to permit effortless analyzing and speedy examination preparation
- The contents be aware of the ordinary universal topics of the exam, hence assisting direct acceptable studying and focussing at the particular impoartnta components of knowledge
- The booklet is illustrated with line drawings that are truly annotated to assist learning.
In this moment variation, chapters were up to date and sections accelerated to hide subject matters that are fairly appropriate to examinations. The microbiology bankruptcy has been rewritten, and the part on dermis therapeutic has additionally been widely rewritten to incorporate a piece on burns, pores and skin grafting and the anatomy of flaps. every one bankruptcy has new OSCE state of affairs questions extra to assemble the fundamental technological know-how and its medical software in OSCE examinations.
By Joel T. Dudley,Konrad J. Karczewski
genomics is a vital part of the inevitable transition in the direction of customized health and wellbeing and drugs. because the clinical institution starts off to discover and evaluation the function of non-public genomics in healthiness and medication, either clinicians and sufferers alike will achieve from changing into good versed in either the
power and the pitfalls of private genomic info. in addition, it's most probably that each one scholars of the biomedical sciences will quickly be required to realize an important realizing within the rising box of private genomics.
Exploring own Genomics presents a unique, inquiry-based method of the knowledge and interpretation of the sensible, scientific, physiological, and societal features of non-public genomic details. the cloth is gifted in components: the 1st presents readers of all backgrounds with a primary realizing of the biology of human genomes, details on find out how to receive and comprehend electronic representations of non-public genomic information, instruments and methods for exploring the
personal genomics of ancestry and family tree, discovery and interpretation of genetic trait institutions, and the function of private genomics in drug reaction. the second one half deals extra complicated readers an figuring out of the technology, instruments, and methods for investigating interactions among a personal
genome and the surroundings, connecting DNA to body structure, and assessing infrequent versions and structural variation.
This ebook goals to help undergraduate and graduate experiences in medication, genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. also, the layout of the content material is such that scientific practitioners, pros operating within the biomedical sciences or similar fields, and prompted lay members attracted to exploring their own genetic info may still locate it proper and approachable.