By Anthony J. Perissinotti PharmD BCOP,Bernard L., PharmD Marini,Francis P., MD Worden
Cancer Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy Review
is the 1st booklet committed completely to delivering the ‘must-know’ evidence on every one melanoma agent—including their pharmacokinetics, FDA-approved indications,
toxicity, interactions, and different very important details that's regularly came upon on board examinations and crucial for any clinician or practitioner to
overview. The authors, an oncologist and pharmacists, have built a convenient question-and-answer layout to offer the cloth in digestible bursts.
because the pharmacology part maintains to symbolize a massive element of the clinical oncology examination and a key part on oncology MOC checks, this portable
examine advisor may also help organize somebody trying to fine-tune their wisdom on melanoma medicines prior to the attempt. let alone, with contemporary developments in the
box of melanoma remedy, it has turn into extra bulky to keep in mind and keep crucial wisdom of each melanoma therapeutic—making this e-book no longer only
an examination source but additionally a convenient speedy reference for oncologists and pharmacists alike.
- with ease equipped and organized via drug type and subtypes for simpler remember and classification
- comprises right dosage alterations to account for liver and kidney dysfunction
- positive factors tables all through that supply fast reference relating to FDA-approved medications
- Simplified diagrams and illustrations facilitate the pharmacokinetic processes
Read Online or Download Cancer Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy Review: Study Guide for Oncology Boards and MOC Exams PDF
Similar medical education & training books
Now up-to-date to mirror the USMLE Step 2 examination, with higher emphasis on case shows and diagnostic talents. nearly four hundred new scientific vignettes with accompanying questions (500 questions in all)--now that includes elevated solutions referenced to prime textbooks or magazine articles. Reviewed via McGraw-Hill's scientific pupil Advisory Committee to make sure simulation of the USMLE test-taking adventure.
After paying for this product, Amazon will e mail you an entry Code and redemption directions for this on-line content material. sometimes, you may as well require a path code out of your teacher. Please seek advice the email for extra information on redeeming your code and having access to the net contentBRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics is a wonderful reduction for USMLE Step 1 education and for coursework in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics.
- Erkennung und Bewertung der im Harn vorkommenden mikroskopisch sichtbaren Strukturen- Diagnostische Bewertung der Sedimentsbestandteile
The Pocket consultant to instructing for medical teachers, third version, offers a concise advent to teaching. Written via skilled clinical educators from the complex existence help workforce and Resuscitation Council (UK), this best-selling consultant provides accomplished and functional suggestion at the most suitable educating equipment.
- Taschenatlas Dermatologie: Grundlagen, Diagnostik, Klinik (German Edition)
- The Clinical Placement: An Essential Guide for Nursing Students
- Anatomy: An Essential Textbook
- Get Through MRCPCH Part 2: 125 Questions on Clinical Photographs
- Health and Humanity
Additional info for Cancer Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy Review: Study Guide for Oncology Boards and MOC Exams
Cancer Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy Review: Study Guide for Oncology Boards and MOC Exams by Anthony J. Perissinotti PharmD BCOP,Bernard L., PharmD Marini,Francis P., MD Worden