By Dylan Rees,Duncan Townson
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of luck with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review standards of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- presents exam-style questions and suggestions for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- AQA: France in Revolution, 1774-1815
- Edexcel: France in Revolution, 1774-99
- OCR: The French Revolution and the guideline of Napoleon 1774-1815
Read Online or Download Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition PDF
Best historical reference books
During this illuminating examine, Gelien Matthews demonstrates how slave rebellions within the British West Indies motivated the strategies of abolitionists in England and the way the rhetoric and activities of the abolitionists emboldened slaves. relocating among the realm of the British Parliament and the area of Caribbean plantations, Matthews unearths a transatlantic dialectic of antislavery agitation and slave riot that at last stimulated the dismantling of slavery in British-held territories.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich Geschichte - Allgemeines, be aware: 1,0, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Veranstaltung: he Sixties' uprising: "1968" aus transatlantischer Perspektive, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: „Think for your self. query authority. all through human heritage as our species has confronted the scary terrorizing proven fact that we don't be aware of who we're or the place we're getting into this ocean of chaos it's been the professionals - the political, the spiritual, the academic specialists - who tried to convenience us by means of giving us order, ideas laws - informing, forming in our minds their view of truth.
The Ottoman Empire was once the final nice Muslim political entity, rising within the later center a while and carrying on with its lifestyles until eventually the early twentieth century and the construction of the trendy country of Turkey. the following you can find an in-depth treatise protecting the political social, and financial background of the Ottoman Empire, the final member of the lineage of the close to japanese and Mediterranean empires and the single one who reached the trendy instances either by way of inner constitution and international historical past.
Forschungsarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Geschichte - Sonstiges, , Veranstaltung: Heimatkunde, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Ortschronik mit Sitten und Gebräuchen aus Frankenhaag im Hummelgau mit Häuser- und Familienverzeichnis aus den 50er Jahren, Erzählungen und Erinnerungen.
- Histoire de l’empire parthe (-250 - 227): À la découverte d'une civilisation méconnue (French Edition)
- Lu Xun's Revolution
- Bruno Hanuschke (1892-1922) - "Das Küken" vom alten Startplatz. Aus dem Leben eines Flugzeugführers und Unternehmers.: Heft 5 der Dokumentenreihe über ... 1909-1914. (German Edition)
- The Paris Commune of 1871
Additional resources for Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition
Access to History: France in Revolution 1774-1815 Fifth Edition by Dylan Rees,Duncan Townson